Loombands for the Lonely Bitch



While I was unemployed and very sad I had nothing to do but to bathe in self loathing #char. But thank the Heavenly Bodies for loombands for I have found a hobby that is both easy and creative. Here's my top 10 favorite loomband creations.

1. Rose bracelet



2. Ribbon bracelet using Earbuds



3. Military bracelet (2-3 inches width)



4. Buttonstuds



5. Metallic Floral




6. Meow




7. Teardrop



8. Gold and Silver




9. Loomband Necklaces


10. Loomband Playmates hahahahahha




That's it guys! To tell you honestly, this is just a test post for my blogspot since the last time I remembered posting here was three years ago. For more info about these loombands you can visit this link or you can also visit my Tumblr account.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Twitter Updates

Featured Post

Loombands for the Lonely Bitch

While I was unemployed and very sad I had nothing to do but to bathe in self loathing #char. But thank the Heavenly Bodies for loomban...