I Should Own This Year

First of all, I already know that this year is gonna be difficult because me and my family have a lot, as in a lot of debts to pay but who cares, we are happy! I was really happy last new year's eve. As in everyone was happy.




I'm making this blog post for my self and not for everyone to hear my story because my planner is too small to contain my emotions and feeling and frustrations. I wrote this so that I would be reminded that no matter how much my life is about to suck, there was a moment in my life where I was happy and there will come a time when I get to have everything that I want, it might not be this year or in the next five years but I will get it some day!

If I fail then okay. If I succeed, then good luck to everyone who's standing on my way 'coz the Queen Bey is about to be reborn.

Happy New Year Bitches!

If you read this blog, you my friend have accessed a lot of internet for today, get some sleep. This blog is set to private and cannot be accessed using search engines. (or you typed the url directly which means we are friends and you know me which is cool)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Twitter Updates