Supercolor Blues

So I have this all-blue shoes that are really cute and I just found out that they are called Supercolor by Adidas. I would like to share some of my ideas!


I was always searching for ways of pulling them off but I always end up disappointed with what I see on the search results. Here are some of my ideas on how to wear them:

Uniform Blue

Adidas supercolor in Uniform Blue matched with a floral jumpsuit and beige kimono.



Bold Blue

Adidas Supercolor in Bold Blue paired with an oversized black sleeveless shirt and black pants.


Sharp Blue

Adidas Supercolor in Sharp Blue paired with a White Tank Top, Oversized Jeans and a scarf.


That's it! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Twitter Updates

Featured Post

Loombands for the Lonely Bitch

While I was unemployed and very sad I had nothing to do but to bathe in self loathing #char. But thank the Heavenly Bodies for loomban...