New Year's Resolution: Kiki-Free 2k15

For those who doesn't know what a Kiki is, here's a picture and here's a lot more. This is actually Pierre Gautier, my male model crush. There's not much about him on the internet though. Generally a kiki is a hot or yummy guy.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/d357040948eb8a6a33e2723b556ade3e/tumblr_n282zdHi4g1qhodd8o1_1280.jpghttp://31.media.tumblr.com/16a0bc0122169a89fe34e0acd30e73e9/tumblr_n27xnxd0AK1qhodd8o1_1280.jpg

I've read somewhere on the Internet (most likely in 9gag) that there are three main areas in life: Family, Career and Lovelife. And the interesting twist is that you can only achieve success in only two out of the three. The question is which one of the three are you willing to sacrifice?

Of course it wouldn't be my family because I love my parents and my sibling. They are the reason why I want to stay home rather than go out and do nasty things on a Friday night. Since I love my family so much, and I really want to help them rise from poverty then I should also prioritize my career. Because obviously if I don't have a great or at least an 'ok' career, then I wouldn't be able to support my family.

My career right now is not that stable, I am in the midst of being fired or going into cage. I also just realized that I hate my job (but I love our Company). I also hate the idea of jobs (blame it on Karl Marx). So right now my focus is to have a stable career and obviously I have to sacrifice my womanly needs.

This all leads up to the ultimate sacrifice (medyo OA), The Kiki-Free 2015 Bonanza. In order for me to attain success, I must say 'NO' to every boy who wants me to say 'YES', although no guy ever dared to (single forever!). So 'NO' to boys, 'YES' to  friends, family and career!



2 comments:

 

Popular Posts

Twitter Updates